The bountiful warm days and cool nights that characterize California’s Mediterranean climate ensured ideal conditions for ripening this Pinot Grigio fruit to perfection.
- Fetzer is an early pioneer of sustainable farming
- Fetzer is the first Zero Waste certified winery in the world
- Fetzer wines offer high quality at affordable price
A warm mid-August harvest creates vivid aromas and complex flavor...
- Vibrant aromas of mango, pear, orange spice, lemongrass and pineapple
- An inviting palate of tropical fruit, apple, pear and orange citrus
- Crisp acidity and bright tropical notes
Taste this wine — from Mendocino County's pioneer in sustainability.